Job offer – Junior Research Fellow at the Faculty of Management
The Job’s Mission
The research fellow will work at the Department of Management, the Faculty of Management, Prague University of Economics and Business. The faculty is located in Jindrichuv Hradec, South Bohemia Region, the Czech Republic. The focus of his/her research stay will be laid on cooperation with academics on further development of the fellow’s research agenda resulting in writing and submitting of a research paper. Moreover, the fellow is expected to be involved in faculty research agenda in marketing field. He/she will participate in some running or prospective research projects, and also share his/her knowledge both with academics and Ph.D. students. In such a way the fellow will become a significant contributor to success and research impact of the department.
Key Activities & Accountabilities
The fellow is expected to:
- Cooperate with FM peers and co-author a research article in peer-reviewed international journal ranked in AIS Q3;
- Design a prospective join research project of the Faculty of Management and the fellow’s home institution;
- Participate on Ph.D. seminars and Ph.D./Young researchers conference;
- Collaborate with other researchers and share his/her knowledge.
- PhD degree (obtained less than 7 years ago) in management, entrepreneurship, business, marketing or a related discipline;
- Record of publishing (at least 2 peer-reviewed papers in the last 3 years).
- Experience with publication in international research journals;
- Experience with (international) research projects;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) at B2 or C1 level or equivalent;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Ability to work independently and proactively with minimum supervision.
We offer a full-time position for 3 months starting from the beginning of the academic year 2021/2022 (September 2021). A thorough mobility schedule will be stated upon discussion with the research fellow.
We offer salary 67.000 CZK (circa 2.500 EUR) before taxes / month.
We also offer optional free accommodation in a faculty flat during the research stay. The flat is located within walking distance from faculty campus.
How to Apply
If you have the above skills and would like to join our exciting and challenging environment, please send your complete application file:
- Letter of motivation and CV in English;
- List of publications and research projects;
- H-index according to WoS without self-citations;
- Copy of your Ph.D. Diploma;
- 5-page research proposal you would like to work on.
Contact person: Tomáš Kincl, Ph.D. (Vice-Dean for Science, Research & Ph.D. Studies), e-mail: email@example.com
Only candidates who provide all above-mentioned documents will be considered for further screening. Application deadline is 30th April 2021. This position is open to all nationalities. The Faculty of Management is a fair employer and offers equal conditions regardless race, sex, or religion.
- Accordance of the candidate’s research activities with the research focus of the mobility;
- H-index according to WoS;
- Quality of the candidate’s publications (publications in international peer-reviewed journals registered in WoS and Scopus databases, with a preference for journals 4/3/2 level according to ABS Academic Journal Guide 2018);
- Accordance of the candidate’s research proposal with the research profile of the Faculty.