This regards individual student mobility when students themselves choose a foreign university they wish to study at. Neither the VŠE International Office or the Vice-Deans take part in the selection process, i.e. students make their own arrangements, which includes choosing the university, securing admission and finally taking part in the exchange subject to approval by the foreign university.
Benefits of this form of exchange
- Absence of a selection procedure
- Absence of fixed dates
- Recognition of the acquired credits toward the student’s study plan
- Opportunity to reach out to prestigious universities outside the Prague University of Economics and Business partner network
Disadvantages of this form of exchange
- The need for independent communication with the host university
- The risk of administrative complications from the host university
- The necessity to pay the tuition fee (if required by the host university)
The Faculty of Management supports its students by means of a scholarship fund where it limits the number of supported students to a maximum of four per academic year. However, it reserves the right, in justified cases, to increase the number of supported students in the given academic year. Students with a combined form of study may also be eligible for support.
In order for a student of the Faculty of Management to receive financial support, he/she must meet the following conditions:
- Study will take place at a school that is not an existing partner of the Prague University of Economics and Business
- The student chooses subjects that are eligible for a minimum of 20 ECTS
For more information about the rules on foreign mobility funding, please visit: